þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valley of the Skulls - OOC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:30 pm

if we start this up again (it looks like baalz is ready) wes and krig will need to make new characters. You are more than welcome to remake your old characters the website deleted what you had previously. Chances are i will up the starting xp as well. Still not sure i am ready to take it on again. But lets gage the interest level right now..

Other than baalz who is interested.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I'd be willing to give it a try, never played this though so you'll need to help me out on certain points!
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm

well for the most part you will just be role playing on the forums. Have you ever played DnD?
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Yes, I've played that kind of RPG. I meant more technically and regarding the lore.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Number of posts : 1014

Character sheet
Character Name: Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

I actually still have my current character sheet from before, but if we can't use that, is this okay?

Name: Senton
Homeworld: Mind Cleansed
Career: Cleric
Start Package: Redemptionist Firebrand

WS: 36 BS: 28
S: 31 T: 36
Ag: 30 Int: 33
Per: 34 WP: 44
Fellowship: 25 Wounds: 9

Fate Points: 3 Thrones: 336
Insanity Pts: 4 Starting XP: 200
Corruption Pts: 0

Build: Skeletal Skin Color: Porcelain
Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Watery Blue

Quirk: You have unusually elegant hands.
Shards of Memory: The Shattered Mirror
Divination: Do not ask why you serve. Only ask how.

Traits: Engram Implantation, Failsafe Control, Imperial Conditioning, Through a Mirror Darkly

Basic Skills: Deceive (Fel) (Engram), Intimidate (S) (Engram), Common Lore (Tech) (Int) (Engram), Survival (Int) (Engram), Intimidate (S)

Advanced Skills: Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Common Lore (Imperial Creed) (Int), Literacy (Int), Performer (Singer) (Fel), Trade (Cook) (Int), Interrogation

Talents: Jaded, Pistol Weapon Training (SP), Pistol Weapon Training (Las), Melee Weapons Training (Primitive), Pistol Training (SP), Basic Weapons Training (Primitive), Unshakable Faith, Basic Weapons Training (Flame)

Gear: aquila necklace, Ecclesiarchy robes (Good Quality Clothing), 4 candles, charm (skull), backpack, hammer, stub revolver and 6 bullets, crossbow and 10 bolts, chain coat, handkerchief with burn holes (memento)

Special Qualities: None

Family: None
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Gotta love those sexy hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Skulls - OOC   Valley of the Skulls - OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valley of the Skulls - OOC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8