þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions Empty
PostSubject: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:09 am

Post your bios and RP histories here.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Inquistor Jermaine - NPC   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am

A dour,no-nosense man with hard eyes that have seen much, Jermaine is a relic among the inquistion. He has fought hard to be where he is and will stop at nothing to remove chaos and its servents from the empire. A fantical radical he is more than willing to skirt the edge of the law or even the order its self to achive his goals.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Player Characters   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am

Last edited by Thiazi on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:20 am

Mod and Krig are going to be my bitches. It's RP.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/dha-show.php?charnum=13852

Seum was born to a line of men that commanded respect. He showed none, however. He sat smiling at the officer knowing his father would soon be here and he could be on his way. His father was that kind of man; people listened to him, especially men in uniforms. The door opened and the officer stood at attention.

"Leave us." He left. "What happened Seum?"

"Finally, get me out of here. It wasn't even my fault. Tyrone wanted to..."

"Silence!" He was silent. "I've arranged for your release from here Seum." Seum grinned. "A friend of mine has helped to arrange travel and accomadations for you at Trevacore Prison."

"What the?"

"You are still to be silent. You are soft Seum; a follower. This can not be. I'd blame myself if it wasn't for the favor I was doing for you now. You have no resources within yourself, no drive or ability to make your own decisions."

"How is prison going to teach me decision making for fuck's sake?"

His father leaned in and never changed his affect, "When some psycho-fuck tech-priest corners you with his bionic hard-on ready to penetrate your ass, you'll find yourself in a place where your own resources are all you have left. Within those moments you find what you need to find. That, or you'll just be raped and die and I will have done you the same favor. You will learn how to lead men, forceably if need be, or you will die, Seum." His father concluded with a back-hand to Seum's cheek that showed a hint of blood immediately.

"FUCK YOU!"

"Better."

Seum was never fucked in the ass, at least if he was he survived it and wouldn't say otherwise. Seum had learned much and it was all first-hand, making him stand out when undergoing official training by the Empire. Men, friends and enemies alike, learned to follow him. A man that can escape/survive an ass raping tends to help others believe he can save their own ass. He had overcome his two biggest hurdles: 1) he learned to appreciate the favor his father had done for him, and his father understood the wheel-chair he placed him in as a result, and 2) he had given up empathy. He had always imagined, while in prison, that if he came across a boy like himself he would help him out and let him run. No more. How could he prevent a future Arbitrator from finding his calling?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/dha-show.php?charnum=14639

Few men know Constantine on anything deeper then a Commanding officer level. He is one of the few Generals in the Deathwatch. He Never wears a helmet and always wears a black velvet cape. He chooses when and where his men go and what "Normal" Guard or Inquisitor operations he gets into. He also has the ear of the Emperor. Little Else is known about him.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 am

Silverwrath wrote:

Few men know Constantine on anything deeper then a Commanding officer level. He is one of the few Generals in the Deathwatch. He Never wears a helmet and always wears a black velvet cape. He chooses when and where his men go and what "Normal" Guard or Inquisitor operations he gets into. He also has the ear of the Emperor. Little Else is known about him.

Your ambitious thats good, but here are a few things that need to be corrected, at this point your character would not have reached General rank, most likely you are a very promising trooper that is being considered for advancement. When you have access to the main rule book you will see that you actually attain those ranks as your character progresses.

Deathwatch, I could be wrong, but is space marines, and well you will never be a space marine, they are super humans genetically engineered to perfection.

The inqusition well sorry but you never have a choice with them, it does not matter who you are if they say jump you jump if they say die you die otherwise you are a hertic and well die in a mass of flames.

The emperor well he is dead. His body is emtombed and sits on the golden throne for you to even hint that you have his ear would well think flames again.

I like dark heresy because it is a very dark and evil world where the good guys are often as evil as the villians. the players dont play super characters and are often at a disadvantage, it is a very lethal and unforgiving world. The character is fine the back story is just to much for a character at your current level.

My advice avoid specific groups and ranks with your back story, he can be a man people look up to and follow with out being a General.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Silverwrath wrote:

Your ambitious thats good, but here are a few things that need to be corrected, at this point your character would not have reached General rank, most likely you are a very promising trooper that is being considered for advancement. When you have access to the main rule book you will see that you actually attain those ranks as your character progresses.

Deathwatch, I could be wrong, but is space marines, and well you will never be a space marine, they are super humans genetically engineered to perfection.

The inqusition well sorry but you never have a choice with them, it does not matter who you are if they say jump you jump if they say die you die otherwise you are a hertic and well die in a mass of flames.

The emperor well he is dead. His body is emtombed and sits on the golden throne for you to even hint that you have his ear would well think flames again.

I like dark heresy because it is a very dark and evil world where the good guys are often as evil as the villians. the players dont play super characters and are often at a disadvantage, it is a very lethal and unforgiving world. The character is fine the back story is just to much for a character at your current level.

My advice avoid specific groups and ranks with your back story, he can be a man people look up to and follow with out being a General.

Yes the Deathwatch is Space Marine however Space Marines are recruited at Adolescence (From Normal People) into the space marines then genetically altered (According to the Rulebook.). And the Deathwatch are recruited from Space Marines Chapters if your lucky you get in. I see no problem with my Character being a Deathwatch at the age of 27 as this falls in. Also Is it possible for my character to be a squad leader. If so I'll take that. The Black Velvet Cape and No helmet still apply. Did not know the Emperor was dead so I'll retract that lol. And last up the Inquisition...I think they have too much pull especially if the character is part of the Inquisition but ok though like everything else they are probably corrupt so with enough money (or whatever people like in Dark Heresy) they would most likely turn the blind eye.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Can't wait to see how silverwrath telling Joe what to do plays out. Is it possible for krig and I to not acknowledge his existence and avoid the onslaught headed his way?
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

New Char Bios (Same Link as before http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/dha-show.php?charnum=14639)

Constantine was recruited into the Imperial Guard at the age of 18. By Age 20 he was leading his own squad in the imperial guard. Few know of his work for the Inquisition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Thrym wrote:
Can't wait to see how silverwrath telling Joe what to do plays out. Is it possible for krig and I to not acknowledge his existence and avoid the onslaught headed his way?

You must acknowledge my existence or I will kill you ROFL And since when was I telling people what to do oh wait never.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 am

Silverwrath wrote:
Thrym wrote:

You must acknowledge my existence or I will kill you ROFL And since when was I telling people what to do oh wait never.

You got balls man, and initiative, both of which I like. But you aren't a very good listener. The guy told you to drop the space marine shit, as the character classes for this game aren't anywhere close, and you proceed to describe how you're actually more bad ass than a typical space marine which equates to "this is what I'm doing and you're gonna need to incorporate my unreasonable wants into the game you're being nice enough to run."

You don't know Joe/Thiazi very well, but let me clue you in: he's an ass. He'll let you go on with your space marine bull shit and just kill you off in two seconds when you get in the game. Then I'll laugh, cause I'm an ass. You're probably an ass too, or you would have left a long time ago. If you want to continue to be an ass and play with us other asses I suggest you listen to the ass who is running the game as the Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 am

Thrym wrote:

You got balls man, and initiative, both of which I like. But you aren't a very good listener. The guy told you to drop the space marine shit, as the character classes for this game aren't anywhere close, and you proceed to describe how you're actually more bad ass than a typical space marine which equates to "this is what I'm doing and you're gonna need to incorporate my unreasonable wants into the game you're being nice enough to run."

You don't know Joe/Thiazi very well, but let me clue you in: he's an ass. He'll let you go on with your space marine bull shit and just kill you off in two seconds when you get in the game. Then I'll laugh, cause I'm an ass. You're probably an ass too, or you would have left a long time ago. If you want to continue to be an ass and play with us other asses I suggest you listen to the ass who is running the game as the Inquisitor.

thats alot of ass, Have i told you I love you lately? i talked to him yesterday and explained it a little better, I dont think he was fully grasping the concept of space marine.
But yes I have no problem showing my ass and killing another ass just because i am an ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am

Thrym wrote:
Silverwrath wrote:
Thrym wrote:

I simply asked and explained why I thought it wasn't a problem and anyway he explained better then "No space Marinez bitchz" on Vent last night lol Also I am an ass and thats alot of ass so yeah have some ass lol
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:06 pm

so should we change it to the House of Ass?
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Number of posts : 1014

Character sheet
Character Name: Alaric

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Proctheimr? (as in proctologist)
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com/

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

The House of Ass Sounds good Wink Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Remus

I've made this character, just tell me if there is something wrong with it regarding the lore ( place of birth for exemple ). If you decide to get this on, I'll make a quick BG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions   40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

40k RPG Character Stories and Introductions
Page 1 of 1