þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AoC adventure Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:24 pm

well you know me. im in, hell id staple my nuts to tree stump if the rest of you all were doing it with me.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:39 pm

ok, I read through everything and still didn't see any kind of timelines or dates for when these proposed changes are to go in effect. Am I missing something, or that is just the case for the moment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
hex!

hex!

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:57 pm

On the FAQs on their website they're saying "this summer".
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:36 am

Thx Simon. I went ahead and DLed the client for AoC, should I be DLing bloodlines (I know Joe wasn't into it, anyone else)? Krig, if I happen to reactivate my account before the free to play goes into affect, what are your top 3 nodes you'd want me to harvest?

Joe, what percentage of effectiveness would a sin have at 59 in your opinion? I would rate barbs at around 80% for example, considering they boom in the beginning. I would rate a ToS much lower, around 40%. Just starting the ball rolling on what our group make up might look like. 5 free barbs doesn't bother me, but I'm feeling a little of the old fever to play. 1 guard, 1 demo, 1 PoM, and 2 barbs doesn't sound terrible based on the free classes. If we have all classes, I nominate the idea of 5 pet necros...
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Number of posts : 1014

Character sheet
Character Name: Alaric

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Famine wrote:
An exciting week! First the announcement of the adventure pack "Savage Coast of Turan" which will feature characters and items from the "Conan the Barbarian" movie. Then of course the big announcement (yes, THAT now was the big announcement we hinted at the past few weeks ) about ‘Age of Conan: Unrated’ and the introduction of a hybrid business model including the option to play the game for free. If you haven't already, you find the 'Savage Coast of Turan' announcement here and the FAQ about the Free-to-play option here. In addition there is also a comprehensive 'Free and Premium Content Overview' available that describes the differences between the two versions.

Next week will see the server merges that are another important step to start implementing the cross server technology. The latest "Monthly Development Update" released today includes a lot of additional information also about these cross server tech plans so make sure you check it out here.
Additional details including a Server Merge FAQ will be provided very soon.

And last but not least, the latest Player Spotlight is available. This time US player EquinoxWarriors, guild leader of Equinox Warriors and creator of various great videos about Age of Conan on YouTube, tells us more about himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com/
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Nodes to harvest will vary depending on what classes we end up with. However, I pretty much have a good stock of equipment right now, and can buy whatever materials might be necessary.

If someone is going to play a guard, let me know now. There are a couple epic 59 bracket polearms on the trader now. polearm is one of the few weapons that don't have a recipe.

59 barbs are still pretty good, but No escape is not as amazing as it was (its slower and can't be molded) and their CCs now all have an extra step instead of being 1 button press.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:47 pm

75% of a sins effectivness is directly related to the player. Things could have changed but sins were the hardest class to play reguardless of the crying on the forums. They are start and finish very strong (or did when i leveled mine) but lost a lot of power in the mid teirs. In short i would not plan a Sin as my lvl 59 character.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Any thoughts on the soldier classes anyone? Damage/tanking in 59s? Anyone have a lead on what class they might play?

Right now I'm thinking of going something I didn't play too seriously (pvp wise) before which would be sin, ranger, pom, hox, conq, and DT. Conq and BS keep coming to mind for some reason. I'm a sucker for DPS, though, and polearms. This is why it takes me so long at the character creation screen...

Krig, are both stuns and knockbacks multi step abilities now? That sounds like such a huge nerf; the AA stuff must have gotten crazy for barbs. Also, what's the deal with the polearms? How much? It's an item not a recipe is what I got from your post? Is it decent for ToS, guard, or both?
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:09 pm

if we play on the new pvp server and i can only have one character it will be a Guard.
if we play an existing server and have access to all character classes I will play either my PoM or roll a BS.

Guard DPS at 59 sucks.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

DT DPS is hard to do well, regardless, and doesnt get good until 80 with VoM anyway. Also, the limited amount of CC they get makes them a somewhat poor choice for facerolling at 59. However, they make excellent flag carriers.

Conq has good potential for a Carnage or brute spec. Would lean towards carnage as BoA no longer works as it used to, whereas the instant mobility from all the refreshing charges can make you johnny on the spot, and a good support class. They also get a snare attached to their main DPS combo(bloody hack). A well placed retaliation is devastating though.

Guard now is better than it was as you get BV at 50 for free, and can go full tempest spec. I will have to double check its 50, might be 60 - but pretty sure its 50.

EDIT: confirmed BV@ lvl 50

The guard polearm is about 30 gold IIRC - pretty much only good for a guard, IMO. PVP ToS/PoM should be using a shield anyway(epic from arena).

I would say DT is best tanking, then guard, then conq.(tanking in PVP. Tanking in PVE a guard is best or in line with a DT)

As far as CCs go, if it was "weapon based" before, it now has a step. So for example guard stagger requires a combo step, whereas overwhelming shout(fear) does not.

Guards get 3 innate CCs, and 1 feated, and a slick charge. DTs get 1. Conqs get 2 and a snare for carnage, or 2, snare, and BoA(KB, not as good anymore) and an interrupt(silence) for brute
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

If anyone plans on playing any of their current toons anymore, at least log in and get the double XP, 20% bonus to PVP XP, and AA exp pots.

Wes, that polearm is going to expire today, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by Tarib
This FAQ should answer most of the questions on the topic of the planned server merges. If additional information will be available, we will add it to this FAQ.

When will the server merges happen?
US servers will be merged on 31st of May 2011. The EU server merge will happen on the 1st of June 2011.
How long will the downtime be?
We plan to have the servers merged within one day (24 hours) for each territory (US and EU).
Which servers will be merged?
US:
Tyranny and Cimmeria are merged into one PvP server

EU:
Crom, Hyrkania and Ishtar are merged into one PvE server
Fury, Aquilonia and Stygia are merged into one PvP server
What happens if several characters with the same name end up on the same server?
This depends on the following aspects and rules:
Is the character on a still active account?
If several characters of the same name are all from active accounts, the one with the higher level will keep his name.
If merged characters have the same level, the one from an account which is registered on a longer time base will keep the name (so 3 month recurring over 1 month recurring).
If characters are from accounts with the same subscription recurring time, the last login will decide which one keeps the name.
The other(s) will be prompted a message at the first attempt to log in with that character stating that a new name must be given to this character.
How will I know if one of my friends had to rename his character after the merge?
If one of your friends had to rename his character, his name in your friendslist will automatically be updated to the new name. But you will have to talk to your friend to find out what his new name is as you won't see his old name in your friendslist.

Please note: after the merge, better check with your friends if they had to rename any of their chars before you start to send /tell information or in-game mails to them. Otherwise it might turn out that you talk to or send in-game mails to another person than you actually intend to.
What happens if two guilds with the same name end up on the same server?
The server of origin will be added to the guild name so all guilds will keep their name but with the name of the server they originated from. A guild has of course the possibility to get their guild name changed again by sending an in-game petition.
What is happening with guild cities when guilds are moved to another server?
Guild cities will be moved to the same playfield and spot they have been before. When necessary a new instance will be created. So every merged guild will have access to the same guild city on the new server.
And what will happen with guild battlekeeps?
Since build spots for battlekeeps are limited on each server, all build spots will be cleared and guilds will be reimbursed the resources for their battlekeep. This is to make sure that the guild get the needed resources again and every guild gets the same chance.
How to get the resources reimbursed for a Battlekeep after the merges
After the merges have been done, guildleaders (and only guildleaders) can send an in-game petition to request reimbursement of the needed resources to rebuild the same battlekeep their guild had before the merge. One of our GMs will then contact the guildleader and transfer those resources to the character in-game.

Please note: during the merges, all battlekeep spots will be cleared to give everyone a fair chance to compete for a build spot. So while the resources for the removed battlekeeps will be reimbursed, the actual build spot will be open for any guild to conquer.

Servers that are not merged with another one (namely, Mitra and Asgard on EU and Set and Wiccana on US) will NOT get their Battlekeep spots cleared and Battlekeeps will NOT be removed. So there is no need for any resource reimbursement on these servers after the merge.
Will there be a possibility to transfer single characters to another server for free?
Yes. The one-time free option to transfer characters to another server will be available after all server merges have been completed. Every character will be eligible for one free transfer and this offer will be valid for one month after the final server merges have been completed (also see rules below). This transfer will be free of charge and can be used once per character and will be available from your billing pages.

The following rules apply to this free transfer offer:
Characters will be eligible for one free transfer to another server in the same territory (EU or US). This offer for a free transfer is valid until 30 days after the server merge has happened.
Characters from any EU server can not transfer to a Russian/Polish server and Russian/Polish players can not transfer to a EU server.
Characters from servers that were not merged (Mitra and Asgard on EU and Set and Wiccana on US) are also eligible for a free transfer.
Can a character be transferred from one server ruleset to another (e.g. from a PvE server to a PvP server)?
Yes, that will be possible.
Can a character be transferred from one language server to another (e.g. from an English server to a German server)?
Yes, this will also be possible.
Can a character be transferred from an US server to an EU server or vice versa?
No, characters will only be able to be transferred to another server in the same territory (US or EU)

Will it be possible for whole guilds to be transferred to another server after the merge including taking with them their guild city and/or guild battlekeep?
No. Every member of a guild will have to be moved to a new server with the single character transfer option described above. Guild cities and battlekeeps will only be moved or reimbursed with the server merges.
Will all the items and messages stored in the bank also be moved automatically to the new server?
Yes, all items and messages (including items attached to messages) will be moved.

Will also all characters of currently inactive accounts be moved with the merges?
Yes. All characters will be included in the merges.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

I am home from my conference krig. If you and/or anyone else will be on this afternoon and night I'll resin for some preemptive fun. I may grab the polearm, nab it for me if u want and I'll pay u back.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Working all day today, can't really do much pvp or pve. Will snag if off the trader real quick though.

Edit: got it The Reach of Storms
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks for picking that up for me krig.

Joe and I did some 80 minis yesterday. Seemed as though ToS, sin, and BS were strong (which isn't new). My necro couldn't dent this BS.

Other observations: casters have ranged cc back but casting time is up, hox seems relatively unchanged and have kept instant charge, rangers seem as though they'd be faster but get taken out of hiding when laying a trap.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:47 am

Cimmeria is getting merged into Tyranny today. Will re-activate my account tonight or tomorrow most likely. Waiting at least until server comes back up.

ToS is good in Pugs as its uncoordinated. Once pre-mades come down, ToS will go down like a 5$ hooker. PoMs do too, but have the benefit of a second bubble and an armor booster. Kinda same boat. Bear Shaman is the PVP healer of choice.

Sins are all about who is playing them. A bad sin with good gear is still horrible. A bad guard with good gear can get by and get some kills.

Last edited by Krig on Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:54 am

Thrym wrote:

Joe and I did some 80 minis yesterday. Seemed as though ToS, sin, and BS were strong (which isn't new). My necro couldn't dent this BS.

Other observations: casters have ranged cc back but casting time is up, hox seems relatively unchanged and have kept instant charge, rangers seem as though they'd be faster but get taken out of hiding when laying a trap.

observation: all our oppents were pvp 6 or higher with a years worth of AA feats. To make any other observation after one minigame would be pretty stupid.

the sins for instance couldnt dent me, but you were playing a mage. OF course the sin seems power you were playing a MAGE. Sin is to Mage like Fist is to Keyboard.

The best thing i noticed was the speed in which we got a game. If the games are poping quickly then pvp levels and AA feats will come quickly. So those gaps can be over come. However we ran around for an hour on 59 toons with no games poping.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

I dont expect 59s to pop until after F2P starts.

What weapon are you using on your hox Joe?

EDIT I see your sword. Want to get a Raidbreaker and a bel's mirth gem? Also - it says you are using cursecaller robes. It says you are pvp 4. Why arent you using PVP Chest/legs/belt/etc?

I can make you a nice ring too.

Also, T2 PVP equipment can be had at lower pvp levels(4 or 5 for accessories)
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Thrym wrote:

observation: all our oppents were pvp 6 or higher with a years worth of AA feats. To make any other observation after one minigame would be pretty stupid.

the sins for instance couldnt dent me, but you were playing a mage. OF course the sin seems power you were playing a MAGE. Sin is to Mage like Fist is to Keyboard.

The best thing i noticed was the speed in which we got a game. If the games are poping quickly then pvp levels and AA feats will come quickly. So those gaps can be over come. However we ran around for an hour on 59 toons with no games poping.

Totally true, it was one game for me. I would say that one DPS having a substantial benefit over another is worth noting, which you did for me. Thanks.

Notes on the patcher say the server will be down for 24 hours, so doesn't look like we'll get to play any tonight.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Thrym wrote:

Totally true, it was one game for me. I would say that one DPS having a substantial benefit over another is worth noting, which you did for me. Thanks.

Notes on the patcher say the server will be down for 24 hours, so doesn't look like we'll get to play any tonight.

my last post may have been a bit harsh, sorry for that.

Mage DPS has a substantial benefit against soldiers, Rouge DPS has a substantial benifit against Mages. Which should be included in your notes. Just saying Sins Dominate because they killed me, or can kill one class quickly is very misleading.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:48 pm

I know Joe was having framerate trouble last night; I have had a 'white' covering over all NPCs, making mini games pretty frustrating. Anyone have any ideas how to stop the white covering the NPCs (my settings are on low)?
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Some specs from Joe would be nice. Also, sounds counter-intuitive, but try running it on DX 10
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Krig wrote:
Some specs from Joe would be nice. Also, sounds counter-intuitive, but try running it on DX 10
i tried everything. last time i played this game i played on med-high settings with 70+ FPS now i cant get above 15. MY processor was cooking however, so i pulled my cooling system apart cleaned everything and now i am nice and cool again. Hopefully that helps as for the specs.

Code:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/1/2011, 15:29:02
      Machine name: CLARK-PC
  Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.101014-0432)
          Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
      System Model: System Product Name
              BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU    E8400  @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
            Memory: 3326MB RAM
          Page File: 845MB used, 6044MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
        Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
        Chip type: GeForce 9800 GTX+
        DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
      Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0613&SUBSYS_C8793842&REV_A2
  Display Memory: 1904 MB
 Dedicated Memory: 497 MB
    Shared Memory: 1407 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
          Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
      Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
  Driver Version: 8.17.0012.7061 (English)
      DDI Version: 10
  BGRA Supported: Yes
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
 Driver Date/Size: 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 10071656 bytes
      WHQL Logo'd: Yes
  WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4553-11CF-6740-75E81CC2C535}
        Vendor ID: 0x10DE
        Device ID: 0x0613
        SubSys ID: 0xC8793842
      Revision ID: 0x00A2
      Revision ID: 0x00A2
      Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                  {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    DDraw Status: Enabled
      D3D Status: Enabled
      AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
            Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_1043829E&REV_1000
        Manufacturer ID: 1
            Product ID: 100
                  Type: WDM
            Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys
        Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5506 (English)
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
          Date and Size: 11/1/2007 02:29:32, 2011224 bytes
            Other Files:
        Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
        HW Accel Level: Basic
              Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
      Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
  I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
      Device Name: Mouse
        Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
        Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x026D
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2009 00:43:16, 196096 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:03, 5888 bytes
|
+-+ USB Human Interface Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0024
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2009 00:42:48, 12800 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2009 00:42:48, 39424 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:26, 25472 bytes
| |
| +-+ HID Keyboard Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0024
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| | | Service: kbdhid
| | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2009 00:38:40, 17408 bytes
| | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:23, 35384 bytes
| |
+-+ USB Human Interface Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x093A, 0x2510
| | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2009 00:42:48, 12800 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2009 00:42:48, 39424 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:26, 25472 bytes
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x093A, 0x2510
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:20, 15872 bytes
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:20, 34360 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:20, 54784 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:23, 35384 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/11/2009 02:32:52, 53224 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:20, 19968 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/20/2008 22:23:20, 34360 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
      Drive: C:
 Free Space: 224.6 GB
Total Space: 305.2 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: Hitachi HDP725032GLA SCSI Disk Device

Drive: F:
 Free Space: 24.3 GB
Total Space: 55.8 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: Hitachi HTS721060G9S SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:
      Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR-H30N ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:39:17, 67072 bytes

Drive: E:
      Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7190A ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:39:17, 67072 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
    Name: VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&239594EF&0&4080
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:43:04, 62208 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:23:21, 53376 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0613&SUBSYS_C8793842&REV_A2\6&2A258C43&0&00000018
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 159848 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 289252 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_643cc58e\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 24603384 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 10/16/2010 14:55:00, 15511 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 10920 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 10690024 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 57960 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 2034280 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 13007464 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 5180824 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 2074216 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 2765928 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 10071656 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 4755 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 15227496 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.7061 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 6299752 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco3220140.dll, 2.00.0014.0000 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 944232 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco322060.dll, 2.00.0006.0000 (English), 4/8/2011 01:14:00, 855656 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05BF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1688740F&0&180018
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:55, 149480 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05BF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1688740F&0&100018
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:55, 149480 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05BF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1688740F&0&080018

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05BF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&1688740F&0&000018

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05BF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\4&15F80C0A&0&0018

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&11
  Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&12

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B7&SUBSYS_0C5510DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&18

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B6&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B5&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&06

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&07

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0B

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AF&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AE&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&09

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AD&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AC&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AB&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&04

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AA&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&02

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&03

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&05

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Name: nForce Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0272&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&52

Name: nForce Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&48

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026F&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&80

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026E&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&59
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:42:52, 39936 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:42:57, 226304 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:43:16, 196096 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 05:46:05, 8704 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:23:03, 15872 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026D&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&58
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:42:52, 19456 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:42:57, 226304 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:43:16, 196096 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:23:03, 15872 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_026C&SUBSYS_829E1043&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&81
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 00:42:42, 561152 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_82211043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&A0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvmfdx32.sys, 1.00.0001.6767 (English), 10/12/2007 05:29:10, 1034272 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\fdco1.dll, 1.00.0000.6767 (English), 10/12/2007 04:14:38, 199680 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvconrm.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 9/26/2007 04:07:18, 37376 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvunrm.exe, 1.01.0000.0000 (English), 9/26/2007 04:07:08, 356352 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvnrm.nvu, 9/26/2007 04:05:40, 2037 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0267&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&78
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor32.sys, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:12:30, 110624 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\idecoi.dll, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:03:06, 353280 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\idecoiins.dll, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:03:06, 353280 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0266&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&70
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor32.sys, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:12:30, 110624 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\idecoi.dll, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:03:06, 353280 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\idecoiins.dll, 5.10.2600.0998 (English), 8/9/2007 19:03:06, 353280 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0265&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&68
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:49, 14312 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:52, 43496 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:26, 19944 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 02:32:42, 109032 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0264&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&51

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0260&SUBSYS_81BC1043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&50
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/20/2008 22:23:01, 16440 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7110
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6001.18000
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6002.18242
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18158
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0348.0015
Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0348.0015
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.09.0000.0000
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363
Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109
Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.10.0348.0015
DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.0003
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18005
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0348.0015
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.09.0000.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18005
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.18000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18158
MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2740.0000
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6002.18005
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.10.0348.0015
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3649.0000
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.18005

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18363
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18363
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18363

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Audio Renderers:
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158

Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

there is a memory leak if you are running 64 bit. Use MemCleaner if so.

I have heard an issue cropped up if you have had AoC installed, then upgraded to SP1. The solution is to uninstall AoC, restart, uninstall SP1, reinstall SP1, reinstall AoC. In your case, I see you have SP2. Not sure if same problem has occurred.

If possible, Have your AoC installation and windows swap files on separate hard drives(not separate partitions - different physical hard drives). I did this on my laptop and load time decreased dramatically.

Make sure DMA is set for all hard drives. Also AHCI.

When you start out tweaking your system, always click "High" settings and then tweak from there. Don't start out by clicking "low" as there are things going on behind the scenes that you can't control(thx funcom). Make sure shadows are off.

In nvidia settings, make sure threaded optimization is set to ON. Make sure Sample optimizations are set to on.

It might help to use Driver Sweeper and uninstall/clean all Nvidia video files. then restart in safe mode and run it again, making sure all is clear. don't let windows automatically install drivers, download the newest ones and do it manually.

In AoC(when it is checking your installation before you enter game) Click options and makes sure all resources are downloaded. Once in game there is a setting under "Misc" that allows background downloads. Set it to unlimited, or to your specific line speed.

If you have a windows 7 install disk, consider upgrading. I didnt have the problems with vista, just like you - but windows 7 DOES use less processor power overall.

Use AoC Quick Start Make sure processor affinity is checked regularly. you can also skip opening movies and some other tweaks in there - I recommend it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Are Simon and Randy alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoC adventure Pack   AoC adventure Pack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AoC adventure Pack
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: AoC-
Jump to: