þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, how do you like CO?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 pm

kimi do you have or plan to buy the wotl expansion?

Everyone else if Kimi says yes do we want to delete our current death knights; you can only have one dk per server. and start new ones?
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
hex!

hex!

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm not planning to buy it if we're only going to play for 1 month.

If you tell me that after all you want to make this your new home for some months, well I might. But like I said, if you plan to stop playing this when Halo comes out, that a no for me.

You have to consider this (thats if they ever reply to my mail...) :

- I only have the original WoW.
- The 2 expansions cost around 80$ taxes included.
- I have 1 lvl 60 toon and he's on the Alliance side, it would cost me another 30$ to switch side, and another 25$ to change server.

As appealing as it may sound, 135$ for 1 month of WoW is not and option for me. Otherwise it's still 80$ + the montly fee if we all make DKs.

So that being said, how much time do you plan on playing WoW?
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 pm

halo will definately take over wow atleast for a while, we may fall back to wow when halo wears off if there isnt anything else out by then.

so if halo is due out in a month then wow has about a 1 month lifespan.
Back to top Go down
hex!

hex!

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

You guys agreed to play from lvl 1, but I'm really wondering why because it's clear you don't want to know anything about it. If it bothers you guys that much, we can always go have some superhero action you know or just play your high lvl toons and we'll play Halo together in 1 month.

I was thinking that after a week of play with lvl 1s we would be able to start to do some group content since it's all automated now (PvE instances and PvP BGs). Thats why I voted for this game in the first place.
Back to top Go down
modx

Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am

I well play which ever game you guys end up playing. I just need to know which one so I can sub.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am

we already subbed for wow so we are playing wow. i now have a lvl 11 rouge lvl 10 warrior and lvl 8 or 9 shaman all waiting on you two.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm already rocking a lvl 12 paladin in mini games so stop your garcing and play with us!

I think $80 isn't worth it, period. But you wouldn't have to do all the shit with changing chars and servers that you're talking about. Should you get the wotlk expansion you can just roll a death knight on our server at lvl 50 and you're goof to go.

I do think it might be worth it to get the burning crusade expansion if you want to play a blood elf or horde paladin, and especially if it offers additional low level content. If there's extra content you're only looking at $20-40 then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
hex!

hex!

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 pm

I've started an Undead Warrior with my trial account. My friend told me it can take some time before they return you your account (5 days maybe), and I've sent them a 2nd e-mail with the account recovery form today. So I'll keep playing with this toon and if they have not given me my account back before the end of the trial, I'll upgrade this account to keep playing with you.

I wanted to share you a little experience I had yesterday.

As I told you, I downloaded the game from work. To bring to game back home, I installed it on my 32GB USB Flash Drive. When I got home, I installed it on my external HD and the game ran like a charm. After that I wanted to test something out. I took my bro's laptop, opened it, slid the Flash Drive in one of the USB slots, clicked the Launcher.exe in the WoW folder on the Flash Drive and ZOMG!, the game launched... And played without a single hiccup! I felt down my chair. This made my day.

Run a game from a USB Flash Drive without any kind of tweaking to do.
Back to top Go down
hex!

hex!

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm

News Update : My account was recovered but I found out it was banned. I'm now waiting to see if they can un-ban it!

Edit : Just as I wrote this, I recieved a email reply from the epic Nam H. telling me he had already taken the liberty of sending my account for review to see if the GMs can unban it. It might take a couple more days for them to investigate it though.

Last edited by hex! on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nam H. is too quick.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, how do you like CO?   So, how do you like CO? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, how do you like CO?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: General-
Jump to: