þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
modx

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:04 am

OMG you have to watch this new video that bioware put out today. It talks about the voice acting in the game( which I am very exceted about) and it shows off a lot of in game combat as well. This game needs to come out now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link to the video.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 am

I SAW SOMEONE FORCE CHOKED.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 am

rather then it coming out right now as badass as it looks i hope they take their time and finish it right which it looks like they're doing, also it doesn't look to be nearly as far off as we had initially thought

and the graphics on that flamethrower made me drool
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am

Aegir wrote:
rather then it coming out right now as badass as it looks i hope they take their time and finish it right which it looks like they're doing, also it doesn't look to be nearly as far off as we had initially thought

and the graphics on that flamethrower made me drool

They are still doing voice over work, the graphics while better then dark fall are still sub par(but this is normal for games development, they are normaly cleaned up as they get closer to release.) and the lack of a release date tell me it is at the minium 2 years off.

Most games give atleast a estimated quarter of the year they play to release with in a year of release. Example if they though they could be ready by decemeber of next year they would have a release date of 2010 4th quarter out by now.

Voice work takes along time to do and do right.

Graphics are fairly easy to do take care of but on a mmo scale its still alot of work.

If this was a single player game i think we would see it in the next year or two, but considering they things they are still working on and the fact it has not even entered a alpha testing stage yet makes me think we were on track with our orignal release of sometime around 2012 lets just hope the world doesnt end before we have a chance to play it.

Of course none of this matters to ageir since he doesnt want to play video games with us anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Of course none of this matters to aegir since he doesnt want to play video games with us anymore.

Nah just don't feel like playing right now i assure you when star wars hits i will be playing just don't feel like playing right now wishful thinking is that it'll be out sooner then we expected
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:59 am

Thiazi wrote:

If this was a single player game i think we would see it in the next year or two, but considering they things they are still working on and the fact it has not even entered a alpha testing stage yet makes me think we were on track with our orignal release of sometime around 2012 lets just hope the world doesnt end before we have a chance to play it.

Of course none of this matters to ageir since he doesnt want to play video games with us anymore.

This is why you are my Apocalypse partner, I was thinking the EXACT same thing on both points. Please count this as a paranoid 2012 end of the world citation and random pot-shot at Allen. Mental hug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3   Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star wars: the old republic video documentary #3
Page 1 of 1