þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Merges

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Server Merges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Thiazi wrote:
fair warning I can appreciate(i will laugh and even tell a few) jew and nazi jokes; just keep it humorous. my wife is jewish and i will not tolerate any purposeful disrepect. I did not take any offense to your nazi punk class I just wanted to give you a heads up incase progressed into something else. Sorry to interupt your jokes with a serious post. Moving on to more light hearted things

the focus this time will be end game activites. We will still focus highly on PvP, but krig thinks we can 5 man some of the raids. If we can then we will definately attempt that. I want to finish our city as well. But i have no intention of sitting in the 59 bracket this time.

Haha dont worry. I never make any seriously offensive racial/prejudice jokes, especially with hostile intentionsor disrespect. I mean I hung out with Ramdos allll the time.

Also, Idk what I'm doing with Mort as to leveling or not. I haven't put any thought into it. As for Oats hes going to stay in my new guild. If you guys kick Mort I understand, I wouldn't expect any less.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 am

Mortikiah wrote:

Also, Idk what I'm doing with Mort as to leveling or not. I haven't put any thought into it. As for Oats hes going to stay in my new guild. If you guys kick Mort I understand, I wouldn't expect any less.

Good luck with the new guild, and we appreciate you letting us know. The only current actions i plan to take are removing the jotunn status/green name color on our forums. You are still welcome here of course, and I hope you still post, its really more of a techincal thing that a kick in the nuts. And of course you are welcome back in the future if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Victorious

Victorious

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm

give him pink letters like me.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Victorious wrote:
He hasnt earned your level of duche baggery. He left us when we were not active in game instead of starting back up with us only to join some gay ass raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
He hasnt earned your level of duche baggery. He left us when we were not active in game instead of starting back up with us only to join some gay ass raiding guild.
Told yall were going to quit on me...AGAIN..And I was right
Back to top Go down
modx

Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I am just wandering when I come back to AOC that my guildies well help me level my Barb to 80? I belive my barb is in the 50's.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Number of posts : 1014

Character sheet
Character Name: Alaric

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I will. I have characters all over the specrum.

Actually, would be great, been farming recipes and raiding and its so damn boring I want to shoot myself.

BRC is not worth the trouble vs doing tier 1. 1 or 2 epic drops instead of 4 or 5 and it takes 5x as long.

IIRC thats what we were doing already and then you just quit logging on AoC Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com/
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
actually, we didnt quit on you. Thrym/wes never closed his account, and i quit on my guildies who were not playing. You are in exofaggy another guild, and never played with us. You quit on us to play exofag.

and yes sean we will help you level.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
actually, we didnt quit on you. Thrym/wes never closed his account, and i quit on my guildies who were not playing. You are in exofaggy another guild, and never played with us. You quit on us to play exofag.

Say what you will but the bottom line was I wanted to Raid and to End game content not sub 80 content. Yall tried it, got boring and stop. Now the talk about focusing on End game content, great, if you had only listened to me 8-9 months ago.
I didnt knock the fact that yall wanted to do 59 mins, it was fun, but for me, I couldnt do that all the time. 80 is better IMO.
Raiding is fun, to me, but others view it differently. I get that.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:

Say what you will but the bottom line was I wanted to Raid and to End game content not sub 80 content. Yall tried it, got boring and stop. Now the talk about focusing on End game content, great, if you had only listened to me 8-9 months ago.
I didnt knock the fact that yall wanted to do 59 mins, it was fun, but for me, I couldnt do that all the time. 80 is better IMO.

I still dont plan to focus on raiding, and have no plans to ever focus on raiding. I always wanted to hit 80, but stayed at 59 because i had guild members that wanted to. We will raid because the gear will help, but it will not be a focus. I know why you left and joined another guild, that doesnt change the fact that you quit on us and not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:
Thiazi wrote:
Victorious wrote:

I still dont plan to focus on raiding, and have no plans to ever focus on raiding. I always wanted to hit 80, but stayed at 59 because i had guild members that wanted to. We will raid because the gear will help, but it will not be a focus. I know why you left and joined another guild, that doesnt change the fact that you quit on us and not the other way around.
agree to disagree now we are even then?
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

also, I am pvp commadant of Exo. Knowing how your guys personality is, very similar to mine and gaining gear to PVP more. Yall should come to exo raids, typically there are few pug spots open to come and get gear on. We put it up for rolls. And each wing we can clear in about 2hrs with one shots, longer if we have alot of pugs maybe a couple of wipes here and there. But come back focus on 80 and pvp, Ill always be down for a mini.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm

BRC is not worth it.

You can do Yak, Vistrix, and Kylikki in 2 hours, get 5 times the loot.

For someone who doesnt want to raid, thats ideal. We will be using PVP and Culture gear anyway, hopefully.

BRC won't be the best anyway, once tier 3 is released. hopefully it isnt as much of a cluster fuck as BRC is.

Wing 1 was alright. Wing 2 was a pain in the ass.

Haven't set foot in Wing 3, and I don't intend to without good reason. Maybe I can join a cleared one and finish bowls of set.

PST me for that Vic?
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Krig wrote:
BRC is not worth it.

You can do Yak, Vistrix, and Kylikki in 2 hours, get 5 times the loot.

For someone who doesnt want to raid, thats ideal. We will be using PVP and Culture gear anyway, hopefully.
BRC is the same thing, You say kill All T1 in 2hrs or so. Im saying kill a Wing in BRC in 2hrs or so. Wing 1 has 3 boss, Wing 2 has 4 boss Wing 3 has 2 bosses.
If you factor all the down time due to running to each zone finding pugs to take the spots, very seldom does a whole raid do all T1 with same group back to back. its alot longer than a Wing in BRC. Plus BRC gear is top ATM until T3 comes out.
Also remember Exo > Roc raids. It goes by fast and painless.
As a side note, I dont know where everyone is on gold, but if you get culture gear use that and move up the PVP ranks.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Friday Night 8pm EST wing 2, We do two wing 2's back to back Main alts. Youll be done by midnight
Sunday Night We do wing 3, we crafting an Ibis sword. 8pm EST
Monday Wing 1. Two wing 1's back to back. 8pm Est done by midnight
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:15 pm

I will do wing three if you give me ibis sword. k?
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Krig wrote:
I will do wing three if you give me ibis sword. k?

or not, its not all that great, i should of sold mine instead of equiping it.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I am glad you think so. I will take it off your hands.

Just for shits and giggles, which sword do you consider better?

EDIT: Realized might be 2HE, not 1HE you are talking about.

EDIT2: IDK, 139 DPS and 3 gem slots, +600 elemental combat rating seems decent.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 am

Krig wrote:
I am glad you think so. I will take it off your hands.

Just for shits and giggles, which sword do you consider better?

EDIT: Realized might be 2HE, not 1HE you are talking about.

EDIT2: IDK, 139 DPS and 3 gem slots, +600 elemental combat rating seems decent.
yeah its decent I have the indomitable gem in there + 6k armor for 15sec, 2 procs a min but for only for 1 hit, gay!
Blue gem +2800 spell pentration
forgot what the yellow gem does but its nothing great . Its really a status thing, but it is the highest DPS weapon in game ATM.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 pm

I should have my comp tomorrow and then need to reinstall AoC. Looking at Sunday probably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Have any of those gems left Vic?

We might be a bit short without Sean for Tuesday.

Ideally, 1 PoM, 1 ToS, 1 BS, 2 Tanks, 1 DPS(necro or havoc demo) minimum.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 pm

It was nice to see we were still remembered.

Krig, we killed your guild. They were definately awesome at PvE, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Actually, they aren't that good at PvE. Can't finish BRC 2 like Exo's 2 hours. People fucking around, working out the kinks. Zort a good tank, holds aggro well. dunno enough about the other people.

But they're a lot of RoC members, can get raids going.

Was it 59 mini teams, or 80? Was Bless there? He has been called like fighting an epic boss/mini-chatha.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Krig wrote:
Actually, they aren't that good at PvE. Can't finish BRC 2 like Exo's 2 hours. People fucking around, working out the kinks. Zort a good tank, holds aggro well. dunno enough about the other people.

But they're a lot of RoC members, can get raids going.

Was it 59 mini teams, or 80? Was Bless there? He has been called like fighting an epic boss/mini-chatha.

Bless he a DT? pretty sure he is the guy we were told we couldnt kill with 6 59s and 2 of us ripped him to pieces( pretty sure he didnt even remove a quarter of my life that fight. 6 of us slaped him around like a crack whore...

and no it was not 59s it last night it was me on glim and wes on araxial vs up to 40 at one point.
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Nice job guys!

Bless is the DT, never fought him, but hear he's tough to kill, wondered if you guys got him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Merges   Server Merges - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Merges
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next