þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1-26 patch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

1-26 patch Empty
PostSubject: 1-26 patch   1-26 patch EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Just a heads up that there's a patch to DL before u play today. Initial word looks like it's making a few things buggy, in particular the stats calculations from armor. Watch new equips to make sure you're getting the stats changes intended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

1-26 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-26 patch   1-26 patch EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 am

Newest patch fixed the little annoying problems in mini games such as vendor screens popping up or not being able to use your soda at first drop. Also includes a new chat system; don't know how good it is because sadly, I play alone.

I haven't actually read anything so I can't confirm this, but it appears that they have tampered with your power pool so you have slightly less than before. That or upped the cost of certain abilities.

Biggest update: Two-face is playable in legends mode. Pretty fun character and if you have a good team mate in 2v2 he becomes the best support character possible. Once you own the 'hill' he can set up fire barrels that make it nearly impossible to fight in it's aoe. I'm not good with him yet, but catwoman and two-face are both legit candidates IMO.

And preemptively: fuck u guys, I posted the info for posterity's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com

1-26 patch
Page 1 of 1