þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.

Go down 
2 posters

Subject
Yes
Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. I_vote_lcap100%Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. I_vote_lcap0%Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. Empty
PostSubject: Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.   Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:43 pm

M'kay just a few specifics first and foremost i will not run 4e until i've played it myself so any games i run will be 3.5e and based in forgotten realms. Because its over the internet i'd prefer to keep it to the basics so TSR materials only (preferably PHB and Complete books only) anyone that wants to play is welcome to if i get enough yeses then ill go ahead and prep something and get it rolling when the poll ends
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.   Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

As a quality prymheimr leader I will add to the nerd alert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.   Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 am

I put on my robe and wizard hat...
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.   Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration. Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be interested in a forum based role playing game? One week Duration.
Page 1 of 1