þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DK Frost Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

New DK Frost Build Empty
PostSubject: New DK Frost Build   New DK Frost Build EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 am

with the new changes and after some testing last night this is the build i will be switching to when i get home. Its pretty high AOE DPS.
http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jZGhRrfzRzfz0h

rotation is howling blast, plague strike, pestilence, then blood boil and howling blast as much as possiable and spaming frost strike while runes are on cool down.

There are some left over points that could go where ever... and i am open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
hex!

hex!

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2010-05-24

New DK Frost Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DK Frost Build   New DK Frost Build EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 am

I think I would suggest you to take Chilblains in the 5th tier of the Frost tree. 50% movement speed decrease free of charge is always nice to have.

I'd also go with Bladed Armor (T1 of Blood). I don't know how much armor you've got, but I'm pretty sure it's over 10k, and 10k armor gives you 333 attack power.

I'm not sure about the 2 left over... Unholy Command?

I played some PvP last night and other than the fact that I had problems staying in game (weird crashes, other ppl have mentionned the problem), the actual fights where really fun. Everyone seems to do a lot more damage and that makes fight a lot quicker and at the advantage of players with quick reflexes and good strategy.

You can't run 1v3 and expect to last more that a few seconds anymore if those 3 person have at least a tiny clue of what they're doing. Hell, even my Protection pally does some amazing damage (in addition to insta-full-healing himself for 3 Holy Power... a f'ing joke Razz).

What do you guys think of the new system?
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

New DK Frost Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DK Frost Build   New DK Frost Build EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 am

I have only seen a small amount of the new system. But it seems like all classes recieved buffs and are able to put out more damage. Hard to say if its a good thing or not. It seems like classes were dumbed down even more (i didnt think wow could get easier, but it did)
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
hex!

hex!

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2010-05-24

New DK Frost Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DK Frost Build   New DK Frost Build EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

Thiazi wrote:
I have only seen a small amount of the new system. But it seems like all classes recieved buffs and are able to put out more damage. Hard to say if its a good thing or not. It seems like classes were dumbed down even more (i didnt think wow could get easier, but it did)

Yeah, it might have been dumbed down a little, some abilities I had have been merged, so I feel I have a little less buttons to press and a little less switching around between different Seals for example, but overall I'm liking the change as fights are quicker and leaves you less time to press buttons, so having 1 or 2 less button to press is not a bad thing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New DK Frost Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DK Frost Build   New DK Frost Build Empty

Back to top Go down

New DK Frost Build
Page 1 of 1