þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy Empty
PostSubject: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 am

Hi there,

I stopped by to say hi and to tell you a bit about me, who I am and what I do!

I'm 22, I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I work as a software programmer in a company name Bluebee Software. We are computer consultants and develop(ped) a ERP software. I like to play soccer a lot, I started playing when I was about 6 and still enjoy it alot today ( even though I think I broke something in my left foot Wednesday night while playing indoor! Sad ). I play video games a lot too... maybe too much! I prefer Shooters and MMOs/RPGs!

You'll maybe find me not much of a talker on Vent! I guess that may be due to the fact that I'm not at ease in English as I am when speaking in French. Don't worry too much about me though, I don't have a lot of occasions to do so at home, so I guess this will only help to loosen my tongue!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I'm looking forward to get to know you more!

See ya!
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 am

Good Intro. welcome to the house of uproar. Feel free to scream and cuss at us in french as much as you want. Just be prepared for me be cuss back because I have no idea wtf you are saying. We have had french speaking players before and managed just fine with their broken english, so no worries. and always remember i am going to fuck kimi
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 am

I can't decide if the ERP software is a joke or
not, but funny either way.

Thiazi can't type or read English, so you're good to go man. Avez des balles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 am

Thrym wrote:
I can't decide if the ERP software is a joke or
not, but funny either way.

Thiazi can't type or read English, so you're good to go man. Avez des balles!

LOL!

ERP = Entreprise Resource Planning

(No, it's not anything else...!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

I am glad you decided to join us man. Just think I almost just killed you instead of talking to you, just think of how that might have turned out =) Just relax on vent man, we are all cool with your english, I have played with danish players who I could barely fucking understand at all. Don't be afraid to tell us to fuck off or that you are going to skull fuck Haures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy   hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy Empty

Back to top Go down

hex! / Kimi (AoC) / Thatquebecguy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: General :: Introducions-
Jump to: