þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCAA or Madden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victorious

Victorious

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-04-20

NCAA or Madden Empty
PostSubject: NCAA or Madden   NCAA or Madden EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 am

I have them both, lets get an online league in them. After spending the whole weekend in madden, I say go NCAA, for the simple fact to recruit and its shorter seasons. 13 games vs 18 games for NFL. PLUS recruiting is good!

Whatcha think? Im am definitely ready to kick your asses. Plus Wes likes KY, im Michigan State, Joe your ??? USF? or UL?
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

NCAA or Madden Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or Madden   NCAA or Madden EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 am

if i was going to support a college team it would either be usf(my wife graduated) or ul(my home town), but lets face it they are both pretty horriable.

I perfer madden because i dont keep up with college football at all. But i think wes likes ncaa as well, so i will take one for the team if need be?
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Victorious

Victorious

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-04-20

NCAA or Madden Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or Madden   NCAA or Madden EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 am

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8131248
I dont know if this is new this year but they have EA sports Highlights! This first year I transitioned over to XBOX. I been a Playstation fan boy my whole life. XBOX is better, mostly for the online features. PS3 is ok, but its free, hence why xbox live is better.
Good thing about college is you can recruit, so you can build your team how you like it. So you dont need to follow college football. The down fall for Madden is, its the same players each year in a dynasty, NCAA you recruit, players leave to NFL, and if they dont get the playing time, they leave for other schools. I think we have it, Wes=UK, MSU=Me, and UL=Joe. It will be fun

But over all, BOTH are great games, I just really enjoy the recruiting. Bringing in that 4.4 speed RB with Trucking ability, or that 6'5" Reciver with 4.32 speed. Oh boy!
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

NCAA or Madden Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or Madden   NCAA or Madden EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

well i guess if michigan state is my only competition it wont be to bad.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Sponsored content

NCAA or Madden Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or Madden   NCAA or Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA or Madden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: XBOX-
Jump to: