þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aegir/Trigori/Shovel - Allen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aegir/Trigori/Shovel - Allen Empty
PostSubject: Aegir/Trigori/Shovel - Allen   Aegir/Trigori/Shovel - Allen EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:40 am

Name: Allen Fillion

Ægir (Old Norse "sea"[1]) is a jötunn and a king of the sea in Norse mythology. He seems to be a personification of the power of the ocean. He was also known for hosting elaborate parties for the gods. The prose header of Lokasenna states that his hall is a place of sanctuary lit with bright gold and where the beer pours itself.

That Being Said. I'm an extremely easy going person i love having fun whatever that may be weather its sitting at home gaming or driving 4 hrs with my paintball team to go to a scenario and play paintball for 3 days straight.

I've played almost every mmo released since world of warcraft came out everything from runescape to rf online and ragnarok online but prefer RTS games in the end starcraft warcraft 1/2/3 age of emperors civilization, dawn of war.

Outside of gaming I'm a buisiness student about to finish my AS at IRSC and transfering to the bachalor program. And yes my avatar is actually me.

Anything else simply ask.
Back to top Go down

Aegir/Trigori/Shovel - Allen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: General :: Introducions-
Jump to: