þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lineage II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
modx

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm

I was wonder if anyone here played lineage 2. And if it's any good. The game looks good to me, and maybe worth a try. The only thing is it does not have free trial. But it's only 20 bucks with the first month free. To me of what I have seen from the videos, It looks like there's a lot of pvp. and the graphics look good too. and the gameplay as well.

So anyone welling to try it with me?

lineage 2 website
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:28 am

maybe after i get back from the honeymoon I think of the of the lineage games had the ability to raise a dragon
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Victorious

Victorious

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Thiazi wrote:
maybe after i get back from the honeymoon I think of the of the lineage games had the ability to raise a dragon

i personally didnt like it i tried it. Its been so long ago i dont remember what the reason was
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:09 pm

i have heard rumor we are going to try LOTR
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
modx

Character sheet

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm

I am up for lineage or LOTR. Just trying to look for a good mmo to get in to while I wait for star wars to come out. There is another game being made by the same game company that made lineage 2 called Aion.

Here is Aion website
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm

I used to love Lotro. I left that game for AOC. Lotro is a PVE game. Tons of raids, story lines, customization etc. Really kick ass if your into raids and co-op team work.

The PVP is an instance base. So at lvl 10 you can enter the "Moors" aka entetamoors and pvp, however you can only play as a bad guy (i.e. Warg, orc, uraki, spider to name a few) and you will fight against other players. To fight as a good guy in the moors, you have to be at a minimal of lvl 40. (it might be higher now, they raised the lvl cap). And basically as a bad guy you unlock stonger moves by progressing in pvp xp by kiling the good guys in the moors. The graphics are awesome, but just know its a PVE game. However the raids are like nothing you have ever experienced before. 24man raids.(4 fellowships, 1 fellowship(group)=6people)

Again its a good game, kinda wished i never stoped, but cutting someones head off in AOC was a clear winner in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
modx

Character sheet

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:01 pm

I am going to download the game and try it out right now.They have free 10 day trial. I am probbaly the only one right now in the guild that like's PvE and little PvP.
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:17 am

go to windfola. I have multiple toons on that server + alot of gold
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Thiazi is now hitched and become a man.

I tried lotro when I went down to Florida. I just couldn't get into it. The graphics didn't impress me and I felt like I was playing Warhammer the whole time. I'm probably riding the AoC train until SW or a new game comes out we have a consensus on trying. Aion looks weird to me, but I've heard good things. Fallen earth doesn't look like my bag, but I'd still try it to play with everyone else.

I sweet talked Allen/Shovel into playing AoC again while at Joe's wedding, and Joe said he would attempt it again after he gets back from his honeymoon (thursday). I would have at least attempted to sweet talk ModX into trying AoC if he was at the wedding, but apparently he had a pressing game of D&D that night at 11 pm and couldn't make it. I plan to see Vic later this week and have him sign on the dotted line for more fatalities and less fanboy PvE. Come lop off people's heads.

Any word on Siriso?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

unfortunatly after an extensive search (10 mins is extensive for me) i can't find all of my install disks so im gunna have to wait till thiazi gets back from his honeymoon and ill hit him up for the disks ... i found a torrent to d/l it but it looks like a dud if i can get it before then (IE talking to pat if he still has them) so be it if not ill be on late this week w/ joe
Back to top Go down
Victorious

Victorious

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:01 am

yeah siriso is still in Warhammer. Apparently they fixed some stuff and its really cool now.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:50 am

The first 10 levels of Warhammer were always kinda cool imo, but the rest of the game got old quick. Did you still send him to the website? He's a guy we'd all like to have for SW, or again, possibly another new drop.

edit: I may have another guy joining the AoC fray, too.
Back to top Go down
modx

Character sheet

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

I would try out AOC but my computer sucks.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

You should have come to Joe's wedding; the table gifts were new video cards. Oh well, not enough notice I guess.

I have a decent comp and got frozen hard three times during a siege. I need this dirext x 10 thing or whatever.

Besides, I don't know how long you'd stick with AoC. You have to wear your balls on your sleeve, and you like to keep them tucked tightly away in a mangina while you level. But hey, come try it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lineage II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lineage II   Lineage II Empty

Back to top Go down

Lineage II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: General-
Jump to: