þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finally free! wanna get on vent...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

finally free! wanna get on vent... Empty
PostSubject: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 am

im finally free off from the clutches of surgery!!!

how do i join you guys on vent? im gonna get on DFO right now and finally start training my char.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am

nevermind...found the info by searching this board.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 pm

not sure what i am just now seeing this message, but make sure you send us a recruit request once you are in game. Its accessed thru the clan option in the short cut bar thing. We are listed as House of Uproar.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Thiazi wrote:
not sure what i am just now seeing this message, but make sure you send us a recruit request once you are in game. Its accessed thru the clan option in the short cut bar thing. We are listed as House of Uproar.

sweet...will do. ill probably get on at some point today.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:18 pm

you have been accepted and have full access to the bank(dont fuck it up). What are your normal play times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Thiazi wrote:
you have been accepted and have full access to the bank(dont fuck it up). What are your normal play times?

right now its pretty sporadic just because school is really hectic. it will get better as the year goes on. i was on a little this weekend but really just trying to get my char up to a respectable level so i can hunt with other people.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 am

people focus to much on lvl/ranks in this game. While they are nice and offer some small bonuses any one can hunt with anyone. Hope to catch you in game some time soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Thiazi wrote:
people focus to much on lvl/ranks in this game. While they are nice and offer some small bonuses any one can hunt with anyone. Hope to catch you in game some time soon

sweet...good to know. ill get on vent next time im IG and hopefully join up with whoever is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally free! wanna get on vent...   finally free! wanna get on vent... Empty

Back to top Go down

finally free! wanna get on vent...
Page 1 of 1