þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's up Empty
PostSubject: What's up   What's up EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 pm

What's up, I'm Drak Highflyer. Joined House of Uproar last night though didn't get to do much since I was on the far side of the world.

A bit about me... I'm mid 20's and live near Toronto Canada. Have played a bunch of MMOs but never stay very long except for UO. Played UO for a few years on a free shard (Neverlands or something). Since then I've been looking for a new game that gives people the freedom to do what they want, attack who they want... you get the picture. So here I am in DFO.

Most games I play however are FPS. I for some reason excel at them, and am hooked on TF2 and L4D and discovered that my talent as a spy in TF2 transferred over to DFO when trying to escape situations where I am running for my life.

Joined up with you guys because being alone in DFO is a pain in the ass, and wanted to find a group of people who are not assholes (like bindpoint camping etc). But still know how to have fun etc.

My experience in Darkfall has been spent on the large island SW of the mainland... people there are ALL assholes, 90% of them are red and kill anyone at any time for any reason, rarely will someone NOT attack you. So I was able to learn a hell of a lot there trying to stay alive while killing mobs and learning the game... and by the end I was able to escape PKs 90% of the time. Though I look forward to being back on the mainland and rolling with a group. See you in game

I think that covers it for now... I'm killing time before a meeting so if I think of anything I'll update ya.
Back to top Go down

What's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up   What's up EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm

I found a selantine (sp?) key while on the island. Don't know where the chest is. Anyone know where it is or want to go with me to use it? Probably do that tonight some time as I could use the money...

Oh I should also mention that I am focusing on magic... though it being the grind that it is use my polearm a lot right now, but don't use the bow as I want to use my staff as practically as possible even though MM sucks right now. I'm only at ~48 in LM right now to as I tend to play the game and let it develop then sit in town and spam it for hours.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

What's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up   What's up EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm

there is a chest in kobolds not far from an alfar city, i can show you we just have to be quick and careful
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

What's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up   What's up EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 am

Thought I'd post it here that I have left House of Uproar. It was fun playing with you guys, and no hard feelings but I had a bunch of friends join and will be having a shitload more join soon. I started my own Clan and they are all joining it. And the reason I made one vs having them join House of Uproar was simply because I haven't seen anyone other then Ghankar on in like a week.

Again, nothing personal, just thought this was the best move for myself and people joining.

Hope we can still adventure together. Clans name is MinusWhale (don't ask) and hopefully you'll roll with us vs. attacking my guys but either way I hope to see you in game Cool
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

What's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up   What's up EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 am

good luck with the new clan, glad your buddies got in.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Sponsored content

What's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up   What's up Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: Dark Fall-
Jump to: