þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings and well met

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings and well met Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 am

Hi everyone. I was posting in the clan forums interested in forming my own NA clan when Thiazi contacted me and referred me to your site. I must say I was very impressed (love the Nordic aesthetic), and he earned himself a recruit!

I'm Cnauir Skiotha in game. I started human, but that just means I'm pretty close to all you Alfar =). I got my name from Steven Bakkers Prince of Nothing series, which is an excellent mature fantasy series for those of you into that sort of thing.

In real life I'm starting out as a salesman and I live with my girlfriend and three (yeah, three. and a gf) high school friends so I won't be able to keep hardcore hours. I have played MMOs since Everquest (except for that period where there was nothing good out), so I'll hopefully make the best of the time I can spend with you all.

See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Welcome, I will have to check out that series i have never read it. But on to more important things is your gf HOT? anyways sorry we didnt get to meet up with you last night. once i manage to get my alignment back under control, i will head your way to wreck havok on the rest of your human kin folk. As soon as we are able to raise the funds for a tag we will send one your way.

Just to let you know all recruits go thru a 30 day "prohabtionary(sp?) period" for lack of a better word. This period is to give both sides (us and you) a chance to meet and talk with each other. At the end of that time period we will all get together and talk about full membership. This gives you a chance to bring up anything you dont like or are unsure about and the same for us. Our goal is not a zerg guild full of idoits, but a tight knit gaming group who we can relie on.

Most of us have full time jobs or are in school, I work 40 hours a week am always on call and getting married in 2 months so we understand RL comes first. Most of us play between the hours of 5-11 mon-fri and varing times on the weekends. So get your mike fixed or a new one and jump in vent, dont be shigh, we sure as hell are not.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Thiazi wrote:
But on to more important things is your gf HOT?

hey now lets get to know the guy before we start to go there

Cnaiur wrote:
I live with my girlfriend and three (yeah, three. and a gf) high school friends

are any of them female and hot? is the correct question to be asked here

Welcome to the forums and look foreward to gaming w/ you a quick run out to human lands may be in our near future to help get thiazi back to blue for the time being feel free to message any of us @ Aegir Jotunn, Thiazi Jotunn, Thrym Jotunn.
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome! And don't worry: the spelling of 'probationary' was much worse than the actual procedure.

Post the GF's tits or GTFO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 am

wow i just relooked at that.... why the fuck did i put an h in there? its been a hard week at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am

Sorry Thrym, those pictures are for my enjoyment (until we break up).

Hah, I got to experience Thiazis adventures in misspelling and guild creation last night and I now completely understand prohibationary. More to come, I assume.

And pink? Mad
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 pm

yes pink, just like your vjj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and well met   Greetings and well met Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and well met
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
þrymheimr :: Games :: Dark Fall-
Jump to: