þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name:

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:04 pm

How are you planning to play your character?
weapons, magic, race, armor?

I will be playing an Alfar male, Polarm or two handed edge and necro magic, probably light armor (always like the idea of light armored warriors of heavy) Now if the light armor becomes to much of a hinderance i will switch to heavy. I doubt i will mess with bows at all, magic will cover my ranged hopefully. Just curious what kinda of concepts you guys have planned?
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
modx

Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Well with what I know about the game, I well be playing a Alfar male that well be some kind of battle mage. I well concentrate on magic mainly but i dont know what kind of magic right now. and i well also try to wear plate armor if it does not mess with my magic. Trian some what in a weapon must likely the sword. But since i dont know to much about the game intell i get into the game thats really all i know what i well be playing. See you all in darkfalls.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:11 pm

the only problem you may have with focusing magic and plate armor is reduced cast time and higher chance of miscasting. But no idea if that higher chance is 55% or 2%. But some of the magica spells from the higher tiers sound pretty badss one creates a volcano for example another brings in a tornado, so cool shit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 pm

lightly armored alfar archer w/ polearms for melee and prolly a splash of magic not sure what yet though
Back to top Go down
Krig

Krig

Number of posts : 1014

Character sheet
Character Name: Alaric

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Alfar Tank so far.

I'll probably get bored and become light/more mobile later on though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com/
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 am

The Alfar special ability is to create the best Pole-arm in the game. It looks more magical than samurai, but that's what I'll roll with. We need to be careful with this as I think it gives incentive to be killed so they can take your special pole-arm (not sure about the looting yet entirely).

I think there are rumors that archery is bad ass, but similar to Thiazi, I'll be looking at magic for my ranged, as I'll already be working up towards a teleport spell given the manual travel.

I don't know if there are independent racial issues with armor, but if there are, I'm sure alfar will get slapped hard on heavy armor. Also the name of the game seems to be stamina and running, so movement speed and longevity seem to be important (that's what she said). I'll go lightest armor possible until an accepted medium is found.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Sponsored content

Character Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans   Character Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Plans
Page 1 of 1