þrymheimr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÞRYMHIEMR
Home of the House of Uproar forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
modx

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Solomon

New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer Empty
PostSubject: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

For any MechWarrior fans at midnight last night ign.com reveal the fisrt trailer for a new MechWarrior game. As a fan myself I can't wait! Here's hoping that what they show in the trailer is ingame graphics. And I am hoping they make the multi-player good. I love to play multi-player in MechWarrior games.

Here is the link to the video.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Number of posts : 1909

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

modx wrote:
For any MechWarrior fans at midnight last night ign.com reveal the fisrt trailer for a new MechWarrior game. As a fan myself I can't wait! Here's hoping that what they show in the trailer is ingame graphics. And I am hoping they make the multi-player good. I love to play multi-player in MechWarrior games.

Here is the link to the video.
awesome find! I have been looking and waiting for a good mech warrior game
Back to top Go down
http://Prymheimr.com
Thrym

Thrym

Number of posts : 1277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Seum

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 am

The Mech game that came out for original xbox was my first xbox live addiction. I love mech games too...still haven't sold chrome hounds and it's a pos.

By the way, did Sean just say he liked multiplayer in mech games? Should I dare say that the intense fire from Joe and I over the years has started to heat up our Blood Elf challenged companion?

Sean doesn't get much props from me, but his willingness to roll people in AoC and hop in fights in WS, along with this new post, is Jotunn worthy. Keep it up Sean.

Allen can die in a fire, if ghosts burn that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prymheimr.com
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am

Thrym wrote:
Allen can die in a fire, if ghosts burn that is.
and GAME OVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 am

m'kay well i guess i deserved that one ... you guys know im still just an e-mail or phone call away if you need me for something, and as before i'm still keeping up on recent events on the forums just not in game

also i recently had to get a new cell phone so i don't have anyones numbers anymore
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 am

Aegir wrote:
m'kay well i guess i deserved that one ... you guys know im still just an e-mail or phone call away if you need me for something, and as before i'm still keeping up on recent events on the forums just not in game

also i recently had to get a new cell phone so i don't have anyones numbers anymore

I'm in Belgium with no computer and I post more than you. Wank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 am

yea i naturally don't talk much though and i haven't seen anything that my 2 cents were worth a damn on
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 am

the real question is at what point, are you going to stop using the paintball park as an excuse. and either A) start playing with us again or B) man up and tell us you just arnt interested. I have worked at parks and know they are not 24/7 hour a day jobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 am

yea gaming has been back burnered for me for some time now and i don't think thats going to change, honestly i haven't felt like really sitting down and playing any game that takes a long time to get into unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Thrym

Thrym

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am

Aegir wrote:
yea gaming has been back burnered for me for some time now and i don't think thats going to change, honestly i haven't felt like really sitting down and playing any game that takes a long time to get into unfortunately

Sounds like B to me.
Back to top Go down
Thiazi

Thiazi

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Thrym wrote:
Sounds like B to me.

Atleast he finally said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer   New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

New MechWarrior game: reveal trailer
Page 1 of 1